- Supports healthy cholesterol levels and promotes healthy glucose metabolism.
- Supports healthy intestinal microbial activity.
Supports optimal gastrointestinal function by protecting and healing a permeable intestinal tract.
- Helps reduce intestinal tract inflammation and could be useful in the management of IBD and IBS.
- Helps preventing postoperative ileus after gastrointestinal surgery.
S. Boulardii SAP
Each non‑GMO vegetable capsule of S. Boulardii SAP contains 10 billion CFU of Saccharomyes boulardii.
- Exerts many beneficial health effects, including inhibition of some bacterial toxins, antiinflammatory properties, stimulation of the intestinal mucosa to increase brush-border enzymes, as well as immunostimulatory effects.
- Can be used in the mitigation of acute gastroenteritis, recurrent infections, and antibiotic-associated diarrhea, both in children and adults.
***Contact us for more information***