Herbal medicine for the management of mood imbalances is supported by substantial scientific evidence.
- Provides a synergistic combination of key evidence-based botanical extracts such as St. John’s Wort, Passion flower and Valerian root that can help promote healthy mood balance and relieve sleep disturbances.
- Can help relieve nervousness and improve sleep quality by eliciting GABA currents in hippocampal neurons
Provides 80 mg of lavender essential oil per softgel. Lavender essential oil is clinically effective for the relief of mild symptoms of mental stress, anxiety, and exhaustion, and to aid sleep and help relieve restlessness
- Contains pure, high-quality lavender essential oil obtained from steam distillation of the flowering tops of Lavandula angustifolia.
High EPA SAP
Fish oil of exceptional purity, standardized to the highest concentration.
- Each softgel provides 1000 mg of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 100 mg of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). The high ratio favouring EPA is scientifically researched to support optimal mood, cognitive, and neurological health by promoting healthy eicosanoid metabolism and supporting a healthy inflammatory response.
- High EPA SAP is molecularly distilled, contains vitamin E as an antioxidant, and is hermetically sealed to be secure against entry of oxygen, ensuring maximum purity, freshness, and stability of the oil through to expiration.
***Contact us for more information***